Saturday, July 18, 2009

Desi Winners - The Preamble

Greetings and Warm Welcome!

I appreciate your time and effort in finding me on this worldwide web.

For some time now, I have been toying with this idea of creating a website purely dedicated to talk success, especially the success story of Desis - anyone originating from the subcontinental area of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh.

Today, I decided to give shape to it and thus born Desi Winners blog site. This blog will bring out the success stories of Desis one by one in a series. These Desis are someone I personally know or someone I have observed in close quarters as they progressed. Sometimes, I may write about someone I came to know but have not personally moved with them. You will also have chance to contribute to this blog as we progress.

The criteria will be 1. the person is an origin of one of the countries I listed above and 2. He or she is a winner. It does not matter wherever the persons may live or whichever citizenship they may have adopted. The blog is not intended to write about famous personalities. There are 1000s of websites to know about them. But these heroes who will find place here are someone only you and I know but deserve to be recognized. Someone, we would want to emulate.

As a blog dedicated to success, you will come here to read success stories and experience positive aura. You can use this blog to draw inspiration for yourself or to help others succeed.

Come and enjoy the taste of success! Use this site to recharge your battery!!

As a rule, I banish any negative vibrations in the form of thoughts, comments or in any other physical or mental form from entering this site. So, if you can not stand positive aspects of life, or enjoy success of others, please feel free to quit. And, please do not attempt to bring in any unsavory experience to this site.

While I encourage freedom of speech, I strongly believe such a freedom comes with responsibility. So, with a view to maintaining the serenity of the objective of this blog, I have chosen to moderate the comments on this site for now. But, let us see how this progresses.

Come back next Monday to know about my First Winner :-)

Keep Chargin'

Kalyan
20-Jul-2009


No comments:

Post a Comment